A Summary of the Assignment
- Research a fashion designer from your francophone region/country, including
- Person's name, nationality and age.
- Choose several outfits by your designer and describe them, including colors and materials used.
- If possible, find a price of particular items or how much an outfit costs.
- Other interesting or important information about the designer.
Citing your sources:
When you use most of these databases your citations are already there for you. Scroll down to the bottom of the database article and look for the MLA citation. It's as easy as that!
If you need to cite a website, use easybib.com to generate the citation.
These databases can be accessed from school or from home. They will all provide easy access to relevant, authorative, easily cited information.
The best way to find names of people associated with fashion is to
1) Click on "advanced search."
2) type in the name of your country as a KEYWORD AND the word "fashion" as a KEYWORD.
3) Sift through the results you get. The words you searched with (name of country and "fashion") will be highlighted in red within the article which will help you understand why that particular article showed up in your list.
4) You can do more searches based on what you learn from your first search.